Friday, April 9, 2010

New color and bike check


I get bored to old color in my frame so I decided to have it painted. I have neved had black frame but now I do. I like it a lot even I usually think black is boring color. Also I am going to get some chrome frame stickers, then it will be more awesome.

Bike check.

Frame: Mankind Archangel 21"
Fork: Odyssey dirt fork
Headset: FSA
Stem: Raju product
Handlebar: S&M Slambar
Grips: Animal Edwin
Barends: Animal Edwin
Seatclamp: Mankind Evolution
Seatpost: Animal Pivotal Stump
Seat: Animal Stripe
BB: Dk Mid BB
Cranks: Primo Hollowbite with ti-axel
Pedals: Animal PC
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS
Chain: YBN Halflink
Front wheel: Odyssey Vandero 2 Odyssey 7KA 36h Salt spokes
Rear wheel: Odyssey Hazard 10t Odyssey 7KA 48h Primo spokes
Tires: Fit faf-k 2,20
Hubguard: Raju product
Pegs: Raju product

New tires and seat coming soon.